SALES MANAGER DEALS OF THE WEEK
SPECIAL BLOWOUT PRICING!!! FOR A LIMTED TIME ONLY
Looking for a used Honda Pilot? Get more information at this page.
Honda Pilot LX$44,605 PLUS HST & LICENSING
With ample space and all the latest tech and safety features – this base Honda Pilot trim is anything but basic. Inside you’ll find heated front seats, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, and an impressive 264-watt audio system with 7 speakers including a subwoofer. On the performance front, the standard Pilot LX offers a 6-speed automatic transmission with Grade Logic Control and a powerful V6 engine with 280 horsepower to get you from A to B in style.
The Honda Pilot LX features include:
- FUEL ECONOMY (L/100 KM) i-VTM4™ AWD (City/Hwy/Combined) - 12.4/9.3/11.0
- ECON mode button
- 9-speed automatic transmission with Grade Logic Control
- Steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters
- Electronic Gear Selector
- Engine Idle-stop Feature
- Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD
- Towing capacity (kg) - 1588 or available 2268
- 18" aluminum-alloy wheels
- Advanced front airbag system
- SmartVent™ side airbags
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH)
- Three-row side curtain airbags with rollover sensor system
- 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS[®]) (HS*)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW) system (HS*)
- Lane Departure Warning] (LDW) system (HS*)
- Road Departure Mitigation (RDM) system (HS*)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) (HS*)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS) (HS*)
- Walk-away door lock
- Remote engine starter
- Driver’s seat with 6-way manual adjustment
- Heated front seats
- Apple CarPlay™ / Android Auto™ HondaLink™ CabinControl™ app
Honda Pilot EX$46,905 PLUS HST & LICENSING
Upgrade to the Pilot EX and enjoy a little extra both inside and out. You’ll find high-end features like a leather-wrapped steering wheel, one-touch power moonroof with tilt feature, a 10-way power adjusted seat with lumbar support, and roof rails on top.
The Honda Pilot EX adds or replaces LX features with:
- Honda LaneWatch™ blind spot display
- Heated leather-wrapped steering wheel
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt feature
- Driver’s seat with 10-way power adjustment including power lumbar support
- HomeLink[®] remote system
- Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror
- Roof rails
- Mirror-integrated LED Turn Signal Indicators
- LED Fog Lights
Honda Pilot Touring 8P$56,605 PLUS HST & LICENSING
Parents can get excited about the advanced Rear Entertainment System, How Much Farther?® app and CabinTalk™ PA system in this model. The Honda Pilot Touring 8P also features impressive 20” aluminum-alloy wheels, 9-speed automatic transmission, perforated leather-trimmed seats, and a powerful 600-watt Premium audio system with 11 speakers, subwoofer and 5.1 surround sound.
The Honda Pilot Touring 8P adds or replaces EX-L Navi features with:
- Advanced Rear Entertainment System with 10.2-inch, High-resolution WSVGA (1024x600) Screen, Blu-ray Player and Embedded Streaming Media Apps
- Perforated Leather-trimmed Seating Surfaces
- Ventilated Front Seats
- 600-watt AM/FM/CD Premium audio system with MP3/Windows Media[®] Audio playback capability and 11 speakers including subwoofer and 5.1 Surround Sound
- HondaLink Subscription Services
- AT&T Wi-Fi Hotspot
- "How much Farther?" App
- CabinTalk In-car PA
- Wireless Charging
- HDMI[®] (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) input jack
- Ambient Lighting (Blue)
- 20" aluminum-alloy wheels
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- LED headlights with auto-on/off (High and low beam)
- Auto-dimming Power Folding Side Mirrors
- Power Tailgate with Hands-free Access
- Auto-levelling Front Headlights
- Blind Spot Information (BSI) System with Rear Cross Traffic Monitor System
Honda Pilot Touring 7P$57,005 PLUS HST & LICENSING
Go from 8 to 7 to enjoy stylish sliding and reclining second-row captain chairs without sacrificing any space. The Touring 7P adds to the extensive list of features of the Touring 8 with an Advanced Rear Entertainment System, a panoramic moonroof, and sliding and reclining second-row captain chairs.
The Honda Pilot Touring 7P adds or replaces EX-L Navi features with:
- Sliding and Reclining Second-row Captain’s Chairs
- Heated Second-row Captain’s Chairs
- Seating for 7
- Panoramic Moonroof
Honda Pilot Black Edition$58,505 PLUS HST & LICENSING
All black, all attitude. When you want a luxury car but you need an SUV, the Honda Pilot Black Edition provides the best of both worlds. Featuring beautiful 20” aluminum-alloy wheels, a gloss black grille, black door handles, and attractive seat stitching, the luxury black edition is everything you imagine it to be.
The Honda Pilot Black Edition adds or replaces Touring 8P/7P features with:
- Ambient Lighting (Red)
- 20" Allloy Wheels (Black)
- Bumper Skid Garnish (Gloss Black)
- Front Grille Bar (Gloss Black )
- Roof Rails (Black)
- Black Edition Emblem/Stitched Mats
Performance Utility Meets Comfortable Sophistication
The newest Honda Pilot is the quintessence of sport, utility, and efficiency. With a 280 horsepower Earth Dreams™ engine, Variable Cylinder Management System, endless cargo capacity, standard HondaSensing™ safety technologies, and a vast range of additional options, there’s not much that this SUV doesn’t offer. It’s not every day that an SUV turns heads, but when you’re driving the 2021 Pilot, you’ll just have to get used to all the attention.
The Best Safety Tech
The Honda Accord is packed with all the latest software and technologies. We are proud to offer a variety of Honda Sensing™ Technologies as standard across all trims including the Blind Spot Information System (BSI), LaneWatch™ Blind Spot Display technologies, and Adaptive Cruise Control systems.
Yes. The 2021 Honda Pilot comes standard with the full suite of Honda Sensing™ driver-assisted technologies, including the Collision Mitigation Braking System, Road Departure Mitigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control and the Lane Keeping Assist System. In addition, the Honda Pilot comes with anti-lock brakes, which increases the vehicle’s ability to turn while braking, along with stability control, front-impact airbags, side-impact airbags, overhead airbags, and seatbelt pre-tensioners.
The 2021 Honda Pilot boasts a spacious cabin and can seat up to 8 passengers – the perfect amount of room for the whole family. The Touring model is also available in a 7 passenger with heated second-row captain’s chairs. The Pilot also has adjustable seats that are quick and easy to maneuver.
When it comes to fuel economy, the Honda Pilot is one of the best crossovers available. With streamlined aerodynamics, the vehicle minimizes wind resistance and provides a fuel economy of 18 mpg in the city and about 25 mpg on the highway.
The 2021 Honda Pilot is a quick, powerful and adaptive vehicle, coming standard with a 3.5 L, V6 engine that achieves 280 horsepower and 262 foot-pounds of torque. The Pilot also boasts a 9-speed automatic transmission with Grade Logic Control and has a towing capacity of up to 5000 lbs. The level of maintenance of the vehicle and your individual habits will help determine the mileage.
The Honda Pilot is an excellent choice for larger families. It offers a range of handy features that makes life much easier, for both you and the kids. With three rows and seating for 8, the vehicle offers ample cabin room and makes any road trip comfortable for everyone. The Pilot also comes with underfloor storage and even more space behind the last row. With so many advanced safety features as well as AWD available, you can keep the family safe and sound at all times.
The Honda Pilot is only available in All-Wheel Drive.
The Honda Pilot Touring is the most feature-packed trim, offering many upgrades to choose from. Some of the features of the Touring include the Intelligent Traction Management System, Honda LaneWatch, a 280 hp Earth Dream engine with Variable Cylinder Management System, and an Advanced Rear Entertainment System with Blue-ray and a 10.2” screen for the kids.