Honda Passport Sport
$49,170 PLUS HST & LICENSING
Stylish both inside and out, the base trim jumps off with a Sport edition that offers exceptional value. Offering drivers top-shelf features like leather-wrapped heated steering, LED headlights, keyless entry, automatic climate control, a 7 speaker audio system, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, and a 5” display – there’s not much that this Sport trim is missing. The Passport Sport also boasts an exceptionally roomy cabin with ample cargo storage and a dominating 280 horsepower, 3.5 L, Direct Injection, i-VTEC® V6 engine with 9-speed auto transmission, along with Variable Cylinder Management®.
The Honda Passport Sport features include:
- 3.5-litre, 24-valve, Direct Injection, SOHC, i-VTEC® V6, with 280 HP and 262 ft/lbs torque 9-speed automatic transmission with Grade Logic Control
- 152-watt AM/FM audio system with MP3/Windows Media® Audio playback capability and 7 speakers including subwoofer
- 18" aluminum-alloy wheels in grey
- Apple Car Play™/Android Auto™
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt feature
- Display Audio System2 with HondaLink™
- Next Generation Easy fold-down 60/40 split rear seatback
- ECON mode button
- Front wiper de-icer
- HandsFreeLink™-bilingual Bluetooth® wireless mobile phone interface
- Heated front seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Hill Start Assist3
- Honda SensingTM Technologies
- HondaLink™ Assist Automatic Emergency Response System
- i-SRS airbag system (front)
- LED daytime running lights
- LED Headlights with auto on/off (low beam)
- Multi-angle rearview camera with dynamic guidelines
- Proximity key entry system with pushbutton start
- Rear privacy-tinted glass
- Remote engine starter
- Intelligent Variable Torque Management (i-VTM4TM) AWD system
- 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System2 (ABS)
- Electric Parking Brake with Brake Hold Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Vehicle Stability Assist2 (VSA®) with Traction Control
- Intelligent Traction Management System
- Auto high beam
- Honda LaneWatchTM blind spot display
- LED Fog lights
- Mirror-integrated LED turn signal indicators
- Roof rails
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Driver’s seat with 10-way power adjustment including power lumbar support
- Passenger’s seat with 4-way manual adjustment
- Bliind Spot Information System
Honda Passport TrailSport
$53,170 PLUS HST & LICENSING
Although the Passport EX-L doesn’t offer all the bells and whistles of the Touring model, drivers will love the leather-trimmed seating with orange stitching and TrailSport logo, driver-seat memory settings, and power-adjustable heated front seats and rear seats that creates a comfortable drive every time. Extras like a front & rear parking sensors, wireless phone charge, ambient lighting and AC inverter 115V - 150W and add even more luxury to the mix.
The Honda Passport TrailSport adds to or replaces Sport features with:
- 18" aluminum-alloy wheels in machined grey finish
- Leather seats with orange stitching and TrailSport logo
- Squar shoulder rugged tire
- TrailSport exterior badging with Black Passport/AWD emblems
- Front & Rear Parking Sensores
- Driver's seat position memory
- Heated second-row seats
- Passenger’s seat with 4-way power adjustment
- Rear HVAC controls
- Auto dimming rearview mirror
- Wireless phone charger
- Amber Ambient lighting
- Sirius XM Radio
- AC inverter 115V - 150W
Honda Passport Touring
$55,870 PLUS HST & LICENSING
For ultimate comfort and prestige, opt for the Passport Touring trim. Inside you’ll find a supped up 10 speaker premium sound system, perforated leather seats with the front seats ventilated. It also comes with a hands-free Power tailgate, integrated navigation, telematics, and a number of additional safety features.
The Honda Passport Touring adds to or replaces TrailSport features with:
- 550-watt AM/FM Premium audio system with MP3/Windows Media® Audio playback capability and 10 speakers including subwoofer
- Auto Dimming Power folding side mirrors
- Hands Free Power Tailgate
- LED Headlights with auto on/off (low and high beam)
- Display Audio System with Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ and bilingual Voice Recognition
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- White Ambient Lights
- Rear Cross Traffic Monitor system
- Auto-levelling front headlights
- Wireless Charging
- Ventilated front seats
- 20" aluminum-alloy wheels in machined black finish
Safe and Reliable
Beyond its good looks and wide variety of features available, the Honda Passport has also earned a five-star crash test rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHSTA). Additionally, every model has a host of standard driver-assisted tech to help you stay clear of a collision, including adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, lane keeping assist, and forward collision warning.
The Passport doesn’t feel like a mid-sized SUV at all. It has tight handling and great pickup, plenty of space and cargo storage similar to a full-size SUV and is more rugged and attractive. It even comes with higher ground clearance than most SUVs on the market, as well as an aggressive front end with a matte-black grille and trim that sets it apart from the rest.
Want to try it out? Our team at Barrhaven Honda team is ready to introduce you to the latest Honda Passport. Come by and take it for a test ride to experience all that it has to offer.
The Honda Passport boasts an attractive exterior with large 20” tires on luxury alloy rims giving over 8” of ground clearance for a streamlined yet rugged stance. The standard roof rails, LED headlight/taillights/fog lights, power moonroof with tilt feature, and available power tailgate add to the sporty design. Carrying capacity is maxed out in the back with 60/40 split-folding rear seatbacks and additional storage space under the cargo floor. The advanced entertainment system and active safety technology protect the occupants and provide multisensory comfort. All Passport models come with a peppy 280hp, 3.5-litre, V6 engine and 9-speed transmission.
The Touring offers a suite of luxury features including rain-sensing wipers, hands-free power tailgate, Voice-Activated Satellite-Linked Navigation System, wireless charging, memory-linked side mirrors with reverse gear tilt-down, auto-dimming power-folding side mirrors, ventilated front seats, and an awesome 550-watt sound system with 10 speakers and subwoofer. It is the ultimate combination of style and performance.
There is nothing basic about any of the Honda Passport trims. The Sport model offers a suite of superior technology and safety features including heated front seats and leather-wrapped steering, power moonroof, and adjustable seating. The Sport trim also comes with the same peppy 280 horsepower engine and 9-speed automatic transmission as the higher trims available.
SUVs don’t have a good reputation when it comes to fuel efficiency, but the Passport is the exception. Featuring an ECON mode button, you can switch over to this fuel-efficient setting at any time. When pressed, the engine and other non-essential functions automatically adjust to reduce fuel consumption. The Variable Cylinder Management system is also designed to switch between six and three cylinders automatically to help you save even more fuel. The Passport also features an idle stop system that shuts the engine off when the vehicle is stopped for more than two seconds, preventing excess emissions from being released into the environment.
The Passport is offered at a very attractive price tag for the number of features and standard tech and safety options. The Sport model starts selling in the $45,000 range and the higher-level trims scale upwards to a $52,000 starting price. Financing opportunities and leasing deals make it easy to get a brand new 2022 Passport. Contact our dealership today for more details and to learn about all the current promotions available.