Starting from: *
$30,320 + HST/licensing
Looking for a hybrid that doesn’t necessarily drive or look like one?
Honda Insight Base Model$30,320 PLUS HST & LICENSING
Honda has equipped the Insight Hybrid base model with all the bells and whistles you need for modern-day driving. Standard features include the Honda Sensing™ technologies, pushbutton start, 18” aluminum-alloy wheels, LED lights, dual-zone climate control, heated front seats with an 8-way power adjusted driver’s seat, leather-wrapped steering wheel with paddle selectors and an 8 speaker sound system – few base models come close to offering this many features. Drivers can also take advantage of the multi-angle rearview camera with dynamic guidelines, remote engine starter, security system, walk-away door locks, Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), Wi-Fi tethering, and more.
The Honda Insight sedan features include:
- 1.5-litre, 16-valve, Atkinson cycle DOHC, 4-cylinder engine with 181-hp electric motor horsepower and 212-hp combined total horsepower
- 18” hybrid-aerodynamic aluminum-alloy wheels
- 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- 180-watt AM/FM Premium audio system with MP3 Audio playback and 8 speakers
- 60/40 split fold-down rear seatback with centre armrest
- 8” Display Audio System with HondaLink
- Apple Carplay/Android Auto
- Eco Assist System
- HondaLink app with remote commands
- Dual-stage, multiple-threshold front airbags (SRS)
- Electric-Continuously Variable Transmission (E-CVT)
- Heated front seats
- Honda LaneWatch blind spot display
- Honda Sensing Technologies
- LED daytime running lights
- LED front turn signal indicators
- LED headlights with auto-on/off (low beam)
- LED taillights & LED brake lights
- Proximity key entry system with pushbutton start
- Smart wiper system
- Steering wheel-mounted deceleration paddle selectors
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Three-mode drive system (Sport, Normal, Econ
- Up to 76km All-Electric Range
- Up to 547km Overall range
Honda Insight Touring$34,020 PLUS HST & LICENSING
For a more refined ride, the Hybrid Touring model comes fully equipped. Sharp chrome door handles and power mirrors, a generous one-touch power moonroof with tilt feature, rain-sensing windshield wipers, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, HomeLink® remote system, and the Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ are just a few of the perks this higher trim has to offer.
The Honda Insight Touring Sedan features include:
- AT&T Wi-Fi hotspot
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- 452-watt AM/FM Premium audio system with MP3 Audio playback and 10 speakers including subwoofer
- Display Audio System with Honda Satellite Linked Navigation System and bilingual Voice Recognition
- Front passenger’s seat with 4-way power adjustment
- HD Radio Ready
- Heated rear seats (outboard positions only)
- HomeLink remote system
- HondaLink Subscription Services
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt features
- Perforated leather-trimmed seating surfaces
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Sirius XM
- Honda Sensing Technologies
So Much Space and Versatility for A Hybrid
The Insight is far from ordinary. When you need cargo-carrying versatility and ample storage capacity, it’s a winning choice. With a generous amount of legroom, even those in the back seat can comfortably stretch out and enjoy the ride. And with the 60/40 split-folding rear seatbacks, you can easily fit your luggage, sports equipment and anything else into the vehicle with ease. Did we mention how easy it is to go from ECON to Sport to EV? With a 3-mode drive system, you can customize your driving experience every time. Use ECON to get maximum fuel efficiency, change to Sport to throttle ahead and EV to utilize the electric engine for gas-free driving. It’s truly a remarkable experience that every Ottawa resident should experience. Come visit us today to test drive a 2021 Honda Insight Hybrid.
The Best Safety Tech
The Honda Accord is packed with all the latest software and technologies. We are proud to offer a variety of Honda Sensing™ Technologies as standard across all trims including the Blind Spot Information System (BSI), LaneWatch™ Blind Spot Display technologies, and Adaptive Cruise Control systems.
The Honda Insight offers superb value for drivers, especially when it comes to its attractive design and the range of modern features it offers. The Hybrid starts as low as mid $28,000 – making it incredibly affordable for those who have a tighter budget but don’t want to sacrifice on style.
If you’re looking for a car that’s convenient, attractive and kinder on the environment, this hybrid was made for you. The Honda Insight looks more like a high-end sedan with a sophisticated and polished look that you can’t find with other standard hybrids. It was thoughtfully designed from the inside out, combining a luxurious and roomy cabin with plenty of space to stretch your legs and ample storage space to fit everything you need for a road trip with the family. It also includes the latest safety tech and smart gadgets to make your ride safer and more enjoyable.
As a hybrid, you can get one of the best fuel efficiency ratings available, and the Insight gives you an even better fuel economy compared to other hybrids today. You’ll get ratings as low as 115 g/km CO2, saving you a ton of money at the pump each year.
The Honda Insight doesn’t need to be plugged in. Unlike the Honda Clarity Plug-in, the Honda Insight can charge while you’re driving. The motor generates all the electric power needed to charge.
With the Honda Insight, you can choose between the Hybrid and the Hybrid Touring. The Hybrid Touring is the higher grade trim with additional perks included such as heated rear seats, a 4-way power-adjusted seat for the front passenger, and soft, perforated leather. You also get an upgraded audio and navigation system with the HondaLink subscription service and Sirius XM. The Hybrid Touring also boasts a 452-watt, 10 speaker plus subwoofer audio system and the Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System with bilingual voice recognition.
The Honda Insight prioritizes safety with modern upgrades to keep both you and your passengers safe when on the road. The Insight includes the Collision Mitigation Braking System, Forward Collision Warning, LaneWatch blind-spot display, Lane Keeping Assist, Road Departure Mitigation, Adaptive Cruise Control, and Traffic Sign Recognition. Additionally, it integrates other active and passive features that are designed to make your entire driving experience safer.