Honda HR-V 2WD$27,200 PLUS HST & LICENSING
If you’re on the hunt for a crossover that’s both practical and stylish, the HR-V will not disappoint. The base trim LX-2WD and LX-AWD offers an attractive exterior with a dark chrome front grille and an interior that’s dressed to impress. With a convenient 60/40 foldable 2nd-row Magic Seat®, you can haul all of your cargo or equipment from point A to B with ease. The latest 2020 HR-V also offers modern technology like the Display Audio Infotainment System, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, and a big 7.0” touchscreen. It also comes standard with a number of features that are not normally found on base trims, like 17” aluminum-alloy wheels, a variety of driver-assistance technology, a security system, a powerful sound system and Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT).
Honda HR-V 4WD$29,500 PLUS HST & LICENSING
The Honda HRV LX features include:
- 141-hp, 1.8-litre, 16-valve, SOHC, i-VETC 4-cylinder engine
- 12-volt power outlets (3)
- 160-watt AM/FM audio system with MP3 Audio playback with 4 speakers
- 17” aluminum-alloy wheels
- 60/40 Split 2nd-Row Magic Seat
- Advanced front airbags
- Apply CarPlay/Android Auto
- Automatic climate control with air-filtration system
- Body-coloured heated power side mirrors
- Body-coloured rear roofline spoiler
- Cargo cover
- Continuously variable transmission
- Display Audio System with HondaLink
- Eco Assist system
- ECON mode button
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) with automatic brake hold
- Floor Mats
- Front wiper de-icer
- Front grille, dark chrome
- HandsFreeLink-bilingual Bluetooth wireless phone interface
- Heated front seats
- Illuminated steering wheel-mounted audio controls
- Intermittent rear window wiper/washer
- Intermittent windshield wipers
- LED brake lights
- LED daytime running lights
- Multi-angle rearview camera with dynamic guidelines
- One-touch turn signals
- Power door lock
- Power windows with auto-up/down driver’s window
- Projector-beam halogen headlights with auto-on/off
- Remote entry system
- Security system
- Siri Eyes Free compatibility
- Steering wheel-mounted cruise control
- SMS test message function
- Tilt and telescoping steering column
- USB audio interface
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) with Traction Control
Honda HR-V Sport$32,500 PLUS HST & LICENSING
Fast and sophisticated, the Honda Fit Sport comes with eye-catching 16” black alloy wheels, a lower front spoiler, rear diffuser, and exhaust finisher with an orange pinstripe for a bold and unique look. You’ll also love the 180-watt 6 speaker sound system, leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, and a powerful 128-horsepower engine with continuously variable transmission (CVT). Honda Sensing™ technologies and wheel-mounted paddle shifters also come standard for enhanced safety and performance.
The Honda HRV SPORT adds to or replaces LX features with:
- 180-watt AM/FM audio system with MP3 Audio playback with 6 speakers
- 17” aluminum-alloy wheels, 2-tone black
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
- Black and chrome-accented sports pedals
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with air-filtration system
- Exhaust finisher
- Fog lights
- Front grille, black chrome
- Honda LaneWatch blind spot display
- Illuminated driver’s and passenger’s vanity mirrors
- Lower body garnish, gloss black
- Mirror-integrated LED turn signals
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt feature
- Proximity key entry system with pushbutton start
- Rear privacy-tinted glass
- Roof rails
- Steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters
- Variable intermittent windshield wipers
Honda HR-V Touring$35,700 PLUS HST & LICENSING
The Honda HR-V Touring comes fully loaded. Offering all the top-of-the-line technology and safety features mentioned above, it also has a little extra to create a more refined driving experience. Leather seating surfaces, a leather-wrapped shifter and steering wheel, enhanced audio systems with SiriusXM™ and HD Radio™, a Satellite-Linked Navigation system, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and stylish LED headlights are just a few of the features to look forward to.
The Honda HRV Touring adds to or replaces Sport features with:
- 17” aluminum-alloy wheels, grey
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Display Audio System with HondaLink and Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System and bilingual Voice Recognition
- Front grille, dark chrome
- HD Radio
- Leather shift knob
- Leather-trimmed seating surfaces
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- LED fog lights
- Lower body garnish, body-coloured
- Projector-beam LED headlights with auto-on/off
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Rear-seat centre armrest
Standing Out in A Crowded Segment
With one of the most spacious cargo holds in its class, fantastic gas mileage, and the full suite of Honda Sensing™ Technologies included, this is one crossover that’s hard to forget. It handles exceptionally well in the city and through back roads, making it reliable even during our messy Canadian winters. If you’re ready to test drive the latest HR-V, come visit us at Barrhaven Honda today to try it for yourself.
The Best Safety Tech
The Honda Accord is packed with all the latest software and technologies. We are proud to offer a variety of Honda Sensing™ Technologies as standard across all trims including the Blind Spot Information System (BSI), LaneWatch™ Blind Spot Display technologies, and Adaptive Cruise Control systems.
The Honda HR-V is a safe, reliable and attractive vehicle. It also comes with all the latest in-car entertainment, a steady drive system, a peppy engine with CVT, great fuel economy and endless added features for owner satisfaction. Each trim also comes equipped with Honda Sensing Technology, a remote entry system, heated seats and the latest Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connect.
The Honda HR-V is more of a subcompact SUV than a crossover. Compared to the CR-V, it’s a smaller vehicle but still has ample cargo space, along with the Honda Magic Seat® folding row and many of the same great features. The HR-V is the perfect all-around vehicle and is ideal if you live in the city or are looking for a mini SUV at a great price.
The HR-V comes with a number of eco-friendly features to help you save at the pump and reduce emissions. This includes the Eco Assist system which makes your accelerator less sensitive so you can save energy and gas while you drive. With front-wheel drive, you’ll get an estimated 28 mpg on the roads and 34 mpg on the highway. The HR-V is also kinder on the environment with impressive emission ratings as low as 181 g/km CO2.
The highest level trim is the HR-V Touring. It comes fully equipped and offers upgraded features from the Sport and LX trims. Leather-trimmed seating and steering surfaces, LED lights, rain-sensing windshield wipers, an upgraded audio system with Sirius XM, and the Honda Satellite-Linked Nav system are just some of the enhanced features worth noting.
The Honda HR-V features the 60/40 Split 2nd-Row Magic seat® which has the ability to adjust to different storage modes, providing top-class cargo space for loads of all shapes and sizes.
The Sport trim is sleek and stylish. With a piano black honeycomb grille, 17” aluminum-alloy wheels and black and chrome steering surfaces, it’s a head-turner. Upgraded features like a massive power sunroof and a 180-watt audio system with 6 speakers are a nice bonus. The Touring, on the other hand, is your luxury model that adds several functions that are not found on the Sport. This includes soft leather throughout the interior, grey aluminum-alloy wheels, lower body garnish, a satellite-linked nav system, and more.