Selling Price: *
$32,770 + HST/licensing
The 2022 Honda CR-V offers sleek lines with a sophisticated interior, ample legroom and storage space, plus advanced smart technology for enhanced safety and control.
SALES MANAGER DEALS OF THE WEEK
SPECIAL BLOWOUT PRICING!!! FOR A LIMTED TIME ONLY
Looking for a used Honda CR-V? Get more information at this page.
Honda CR-V LW 2WD
$32,770 PLUS HST & LICENSING
Honda CR-V LW 4WD
$35,570 PLUS HST & LICENSING
Built for drivers who want more space and better performance, both the Honda CR-V LX 2WD and AWD models come with everything you need for both city and country driving. The 17” aluminum-alloy wheels, 7” display audio system, remote engine starter, walk away door lock, ECON mode button, and rear privacy-tinted glass all come standard.
The Honda CRV LX features include:
- 190-hp, 1.5-litre, 16-valve, Direct Injection, DOHC, turbocharged 4-cylinder engine
- 160-watt AM/FM audio system with MP3 Audio playback with 4 speakers
- 17” aluminum-alloy wheels
- Adjustable cargo floor height
- Appl CarPlay/Android Auto
- Auto high-beam
- Continuously variable transmission (CVT)
- 7’ Display Audio System with HondaLink
- Easy fold-down 60/40 split rear seatback
- ECON mode button
- Front wiper de-icer
- HandsFreeLink-bilingual Bluetooth wireless mobile phone interface
- Heated front seats
- Hill Start Assist
- HondaLink Assist Automatic Emergency Response System
- Honda Sensing Technologies
- i-SRS airbag system (front)
- LED daytime running lights
- Multi-angle rearview camera with dynamic guidelines
- Projector-beam halogen headlights with auto-on/off
- Proximity key entry system with pushbutton start
- Rear privacy-tinted glass
- Remote engine start
- 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) with automatic brake hold
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) with Traction Control
Honda CR-V Sport
$39,470 PLUS HST & LICENSING
Featuring unique 19” aluminum-alloy wheels in shark grey, stylish roof rails, a one-touch power moonroof with tilt-feature and dual exhaust with a chrome finisher, the Sport model is designed to turn heads. Upgrade to the Sport trim and you’ll also benefit from added class and comfort. Key features include a 180-watt audio system with 6 built-in speakers, a heated leather steering wheel, flashy sport pedals, and driver’s seat with 12-way power adjustment including 4-way power lumbar support.
The Honda CRV SPORT adds to or replaces LX features with:
- 180-watt AM/FM audio system with MP3 Audio playback with 6 speakers
- 19” aluminum-alloy wheels, shark grey
- Body-coloured heated power door mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators
- Driver’s seat with 12-way power adjustment including power lumbar support
- Dual exhaust with chrome finisher
- Front passenger’s seatback pocket
- HD Radio
- Heated leather-wrapped steering wheel
- HomeLink remote system
- Honda LaneWatch blind spot display
- Leatherette/fabric combination seats
- LED fog lights, round
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt feature
- Power tailgate with programmable height
- Retractable cargo cover
- Roof rails
- Sports pedals
- Two ports: 2.5-amp USB charging ports in 2nd row
- Variable intermittent windshield wipers
Honda CR-V EX-L
$41,270 PLUS HST & LICENSING
Get even more with the Honda CR-V EX-L. This higher-level trim comes with an additional 2 speakers, driver’s seat position memory, heated rear seats, Sirius XM™ radio, and 18” aluminum-alloy wheels, all for an unbeatable price.
The Honda CRV EX-L adds to or replaces SPORT features with:
- 180-watt AM/FM audio system with MP3 Audio playback with 8 speakers
- 18” aluminum-alloy wheels
- 4-way power passenger seat
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Driver’s seat position memory
- Heated rear seats (outboard positions only)
- Perforated leather-trimmed seating surfaces
Honda CR-V Touring
$44,870 PLUS HST & LICENSING
The Honda CR-V Touring trim offers the most features and upgrades available. Get a massive panoramic moonroof, a powerful 331-watt Premium audio system with 9 speakers including a subwoofer, large 19” aluminum-alloy wheels, LED headlights, hands-free access power tailgate, and wireless charging, all on top of the other features for the most enjoyable ride yet.
The Honda CRV Touring adds or replaces EX-L features with:
- 7” Display Audio System with Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System and bilingual Voice Recognition
- 19” aluminum-alloy wheels
- 331-watt AM/FM Premium audio system with MP3 and 9 speakers with subwoofer
- Ambient lighting (front door handles)
- Blind Spot Information system with Rear Cross Traffic Monitor System
- Hands-free access power tailgate with programmable height
- LED fog lights
- LED headlights (high and low beam) with auto-on/off
- Panoramic moonroof
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Wireless charging
Honda CR-V Black Edition
$46,670 PLUS HST & LICENSING
Sophisticated, sleek, and powerful - the Black Edition is the newest luxury upgrade. Think piano black interior against a woodgrain panel, a black chromium grille, black fabric and floor mats, and 19” black wheels in addition to all the features found in the Touring. It’s the most fun you’ll have yet, and it’s ready for you here at Barrhaven Honda.
The Honda CR-V Black Edition adds to or replaces Touring features with:
- 19” aluminum-alloy wheels, black
- Floor mats, black
- Instrument panel trim finish, black woodgrain
- Perforated leather-trimmed seating surfaces, black
Back in Black
Sophisticated, sleek, and powerful – the Black Edition is the newest luxury upgrade. Think piano black interior against a woodgrain panel, a black chromium grille, black fabric and floor mats, and 19” black wheels in addition to all the features found in the Touring. It’s the most fun you’ll have yet, and it’s ready for you here at Barrhaven Honda.
Smart and Adaptive
The best safety technology combined with the latest adaptive technology keeps you and your family safer, whether you’re road-tripping across the country or just getting from A to B. Complete with Honda Sensing™ technologies, you can feel confident that your Honda is keeping you and your passengers safe at all times.
The total cost of a Honda CR-V will depend on a variety of factors including the model, trim, and whether you're adding any accessories or upgrades to the vehicle. The 2022 base model starts in the $30,000 range before taxes and licensing, while the highest trim level can cost upwards of $44,000. If you’re looking for a vehicle in the $20,000 range, you may consider a late model or used CR-V vehicle that will have similar features. We offer a range of both new and used Honda vehicles to choose from on our lot at Barrhaven Honda.
The CR-V EX-L offers more features than the base LX trim, both inside and out. Additional upgrades you can expect include bigger aluminum alloy tires, heated rear seats, soft leather-trimmed seats, driver's memory position seating and a Sirius XM radio. While these are attractive perks, the LX also offers ample features that come standard with a turbocharged 190 horsepower engine, 7” display audio with HondaLink, heated front seats, Honda Sensing technology and several other impressive traits.
The CR-V Hybrid is not available in Canada. If your need is a hybrid vehicle you may consider the Honda Insight or Honda Accord Hybrid.
Both trims offer sophistication and luxurious upgrades but for the best in performance and features, the Touring trim kicks it up a notch. Where the EX-L has leather upholstery, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, 8-speaker stereo and adjustable front seats, the Touring adds satellite-linked navigation, a 9-speaker stereo, heated back seats, a hands-free liftgate and a wireless phone charger.
The 2022 Honda CR-V is available in both front wheel drive and AWD. The vehicle comes standard with front wheel drive however all trims have the option of Real Time AWD with the Intelligent Control System.
The CR-V has one of the highest fuel economy ratings in its class. Whether you’re driving around town running errands or heading out of the city on the highway, your CR-V will produce low emissions and great mileage for your money.
No. The Honda CR-V does not come with the option of a manual transmission.
Yes, Honda’s latest safety tech comes standard on all CR-V models. It includes a suite of systems that work together to help you avoid a collision: Forward Collision Warning System, Collision Mitigation Braking System, Lane Keeping Assist System, Departure Mitigation, Adaptive Cruise Control, and Lane Departure Warning.
All trims come with passive and active safety features. Plus, the CR-V comes equipped with high and low beam LEDs and fog lights will improve your night vision, rain-sensing wipers that automatically start wiping as soon as the rain starts.
The Toyota RAV4 is the CR-V’s main competitor. While they are similar vehicles, the CR-V is the front runner for several reasons. The CR-V offers ample benefits including a better fuel economy, standard factory-installed remote engine start, more spacious interior, and more.