SALES MANAGER DEALS OF THE WEEK
SPECIAL BLOWOUT PRICING!!! FOR A LIMTED TIME ONLY
Honda Odyssey EX-RES$45,075 PLUS HST & LICENSING
- LED Headlights / Fog Lights
- 280-hp, 262 lb-ft, 3.5-litre, 24-valve, Direct Injection SOHC, i-VTEC® V6 engine
- 18" aluminum-alloy wheels
- 150-watt AM/FM/CD audio system with MP3/Windows Media® Audio playback capability and 7 speakers including subwoofer
- 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Brake Assist and Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Heated driver's seat with 12-way power adjustment including 4-way power lumbar support Heated front passenger's seat with 4-way power adjustment
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH) x5
- Apple CarPlay™ / Android Auto™
- HomeLink® remote system Honda LaneWatch™ blind spot display
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt feature
- Honda Sensing™ Technologies
- LED Taillights
- Multi-angle rearview camera with dynamic guidelines
- Remote Engine Starter
- Power Sliding Doors
- Front Wiper De-icer
- Rear Entertainment System (RES)
- 2nd-row USB Charger (x2)
- LED Headlights / Fog Lights
- Rear Seat Reminder
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Fold Near Flat 2nd Row Seats
- 3rd-row Sunshade
Honda Odyssey EX-L RES$50,075 PLUS HST & LICENSING
The Honda Odyssey EX-L RES adds to or replaces EX-RES features Touring with:
- 3rd Row Sunshade
- Cabin Talk
- Rear Entertainment System
- 3rd Row USB
Honda Odyssey Touring$56,275 PLUS HST & LICENSING
The Honda Odyssey Touring adds or replaces EX-L RES features:
- Ventilated Front Seats
- Blind Spot Information System + Cross-Traffic Monitoring Navigation
- Rain-Sensing Wipers
- 550-watt AM/FM audio system with MP3/Windows Media® Audio playback capability and 11 speakers including subwoofer
- Wireless Charging
- Handsfree Access Power Tailgate
- 19” Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- AT&T Wi-Fi hotspot
- Rear Seat Reminder with Integrated Cabin Watch
- Perforated Leather with Piping
- Auto Dimming Side Mirrors
The Best Safety Tech
The Honda Accord is packed with all the latest software and technologies. We are proud to offer a variety of Honda Sensing™ Technologies as standard across all trims including the Blind Spot Information System (BSI), LaneWatch™ Blind Spot Display technologies, and Adaptive Cruise Control systems.
Yes! If you’re looking for a minivan that doesn’t sacrifice style or technology for convenience, the Honda Odyssey is the vehicle for you. Whether you’re taking a road trip with the family or driving the kids to their extracurriculars, this vehicle offers excellent value for parents who need something spacious and easy while still feeling confident behind the wheel. The Odyssey is a modern minivan, complete with all of the future-facing tech and gadgets you need for a smooth, safe and pleasant driving experience.
The Honda Odyssey starts in the mid $40,000 range, which is an exceptional price point for a vehicle that’s complete with all of the latest smart and safety technology. The price will vary depending on the trim you choose.
Yes, the Odyssey provides an average emissions rating of 248 g/km CO2, which is impressive for such a large minivan.
The Odyssey was carefully designed for modern families. It combines everything you need into one vehicle – a spacious cabin, powerful performance, a wide range of innovative technology, and a stylish exterior. It comes with a V6 engine under the hood and adaptive steering with excellent traction for smooth and superb handling. The Odyssey boasts an aerodynamic design with sleek accents along the exterior, an attractive look that you normally don’t find on minivans. On higher trim models, you can also enjoy leather seats, a power-operated liftgate, and other advanced features that will make any venture with the kids more enjoyable.
The base trim, EX-RES, includes a powerful 3.5-litre, 24-valve, Direct Injection, SOHC, i-VTEC® V6 engine with Variable Cylinder Management®, along with the 10-speed automatic transmission with Grade Logic Control. The EX-RES offers other advanced features like the Advanced Rear Entertainment System, Magic Slide 2nd-Row Seats™ and One-Motion 60/40 Split 3rd-Row Magic Seat®. The CabinTalk® In-Car PA System is also included so you can easily communicate with the kids in the back row without having to shout.
The Odyssey Touring is the most advanced trim available. It offers the most luxurious perks including the Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System, a 550-watt sound system with 11 speakers and subwoofer, leather-trimmed seats, and a power tailgate with hands-free access.